Fashion Angel is thrilled to announce the launch of a new competition for one lucky fashion brand or designer-maker to win an all expenses paid online boutique and receive one to one mentoring from boutique ecommerce platform, SupaDupa.me.
Continuing Fashion Angel’s commitment to helping fashion brands find new routes to market and increase sales, they have organised the competition to coincide with their FREE networking talk and live demonstration:
- How to set up an Online Boutique in 15 minutes taking place in London on 5th September 2012.
- The competition is open to fashion brands and designer-makers that book a place and attend the talk, which is part of the Fashion Angel’s regular programme of inspiring networking events for creatives.
- Entries will be judged by Fashion Angel Director, Alison Lewy and SupaDupa Co-Founder, Guy Schragger. The winner will be announced at the event on 5th September 2012.
Alison Lewy, Fashion Angel’s director welcomes this opportunity to support aspiring design businesses in this way: “Fashion Angel is excited to launch this new competition which reflects our mission to help fashion brands and designer-makers develop and grow their businesses. For a small creative enterprise, an e-commerce boutique can be one of the quickest ways to expand their business as gives them the opportunity to trial new products, reach a global audience and maximise their profit margins. The winner will receive a top of the range online boutique, as well as one to one mentoring from the online marketing experts at SupaDupa”
Guy Schragger, co-founder of SupaDupa says: “We are very pleased to be working with Fashion Angel and be able to offer our industry expertise to new and upcoming fashion businesses. We look forward to supporting the competition winner in the next 6 months and help their business grow successfully online.”
Entrants must complete the online application form and submit two product images – the deadline for entries is Tuesday 28th August 2012 . www.fashion-angel.co.uk
About Fashion Angel
Fashion Angel is a fashion business accelerator that offers guidance in all aspects of a fashion related business whether it’s strategic, operational, specific issues or preparing a business for investment. Working with a collective of industry mentors, Fashion Angel can help anyone with a new label, innovative idea, product or service in the fashion, textile, jewellery and home wares sectors.
Fashion Angel also run the Fashion Angel Business Club, a vibrant, London based networking community for creative businesses, offering events and workshops that celebrate and support UK’s cutting edge design talent.
SupaDupa is the easiest, most powerful and stylish way to create your personal online boutique and showcase your products to the world.
Choose from a meticulously crafted collection of 45+ boutique themes, add your own domain name, logo and banner slideshows all from a back-office that would make even the most phobic of web users purr with joy.
Based in London and founded by three friends in 2010 SupaDupa powers a growing community of 6000+ independent creatives ranging from artists, fashionistas, jewellery makers and other creatively minded entrepreneurs with a desire to get their products out there without compromising their design values. For more info please visit www.supadupa.me.
• 6 months all expenses paid Caviar online boutique on the SupaDupa platform
• 1-2-1 business support session with the experts at SupaDupa
Deadline for Entries: Tuesday 28th August 2012 Finalist Notified: Thursday 5th September 2012
• Open to those attending the Fashion Angel networking talk How to set up an online boutique in 15 minutes talk
• To enter the award, entrants must complete the online application form and submit two product images and in 100 words explain why their business would benefit from winning the competition.
How to set up an online boutique in 15 minutes
5th September, 6.00 – 8.00pm,
Club Workspace, Clerkenwell Workshops 27/31 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AT
Online booking at Fashion Angel
For further information about Fashion Angel, mentoring, networking and business funding activities visit www.fashion-angel.co.uk