Why Advertise With Ladybrille?
- Ladybrille is an innovative brand, always a step ahead of trends, that brings “Africhic” global style and entertainment to the West.
- Ladybrille is the pioneer and influential authority on African fashion & entertainment for the globally conscious style driven Western woman.
- Ladybrille continues to fill the void in the West for stories that de-stigmatize the image of Africans.
- Ladybrille’s network/community of readers is made up of highly influential members of the fashion and entertainment industries.
- Ladybrille offers unique and unmatched engaging content which includes its fashion business, fashion law and Ladybrille Woman of the Month features.
- Ladybrille readers have high discretionary income to spend on relevant products and services responsive to their needs.
- Ladybrille has, for five years, consistently celebrated the intelligent, successful BRILLIANT Woman.
- Ladybrille is known for breaking tomorrow’s leading entertainment stars on its magazine portal. Names such as Paul Carrick Brunson/Oprah’s Lovetown, USA, BET Nominated & MTV Base Award Winning Rapper M.I Abaga are some examples.
- Ladybrille’s reader base, which includes a large base of Africans (44% alone in New York) in the diaspora, live in metropolitan cities making them easily accessible for fashion and entertainment creators to market their products and services.
- Ladybrille has strong media partnerships/affiliations to help further amplify your brand.
- Ladybrille’s clever and powerful headlines, is on occasion, picked up and syndicated by popular media news feed such as USA Today, NPR and India Times.
We offer numerous opportunities to connect with our influential readership on www.ladybrillemag.com. With multiple advertising packages available, Ladybrille can cater to any size marketing budgets. Please contact us at email@example.com a more detailed advertising kit including demographics and to discuss an advertising package that best fits your needs.
Serious inquiries only! Please provide information in your email about your company.